Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back-To-School shopping!? How'd I do?

I went back to school shopping today, although I already have a nicely built up wardrobe.I shopped at stores like Macy's, Express, White House Black Market, etc. I wanted a good collection of fall clothes...may do a bit more shopping later but for now, what do you think?



1 pair dark wash Guess bootcut jeans

1 pair Express barely boot dark

1 pair Express skyscraper light jeans

1 Express button down silky orange shirt

1 Express flowy leopard print top

1 Express grey sweater

pair of brown combat boots



I almost bought a homecoming dress but didn't because it's too early. If it matters, I am 5'9'' and 108 lbs. I have long legs and very short brown hair. (almost buzzed on the sides and a bit longer on top to make a fauxhawk) Thanks!Back-To-School shopping!? How'd I do?
You did ok, but I think you should've brought some skirts, and some shoes like nike, converse and some flats.
you did okay to me, you say you have a nicely built wardrobe so those are good add ons. It seems like you got everything from one place and I HATE doing that. even though express is a good brand I wouldn't get everthing from there.



I'd get



more solid v necks for layering

solid cardigans

2 pairs of shoes

and some fun tanksBack-To-School shopping!? How'd I do?
Sounds good! I would recomend getting 2 more pairs of jeans, one more cardigan, a grahic tee, one more blouse, a couple tank tops, and another pair of shoes, I would get some statement jewelry to spice the outfit up.
Maybe a couple more t-shirts, a few more hoodies, and a casual dress

The clothes sound nice thoBack-To-School shopping!? How'd I do?
.......

No comments:

Post a Comment