Saturday, January 14, 2012

I saw this H&M skirt that i liked...?

A while back I saw this skirt at H%26amp;M that i realy liked, but I didn't buy it. Now i really wish that I had!

I saw it couple of times... The last time being dec 26 2008 (boxxing day! :D). It was light green and grey striped and it has matching suspender things attatched.

I live in Brampton, ontario, and the only H%26amp;M within a half an hour drive has craapppyy clothes. I saw the skirt in New Market (upper canada mall) which is like 45 minutes away.

Anyways I was just wondering if H%26amp;M has like an online store or something, or if the H%26amp;M at the Upper Canada mall might still have it in stock. What do you think?I saw this H%26amp;M skirt that i liked...?
I would guess that it'd be on clearance now because spring styles are coming out nowadays. But, since it's a long drive just call the H%26amp;M, describe the skirt and they'll check to see if it's in stock :)

Phone number is below:



Upper Canada Mall



17600 Yonge Street, Ontario, Newmarket, L3Y 4Z1, Canada



+1-905 8950625I saw this H%26amp;M skirt that i liked...?
h%26amp;m has an online store you could go on to.im not sure if they would still have it in stock as its march now but there's no harm in trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment