Saturday, January 14, 2012

What does this dream means? Please help! It confuses me and i need an interpretation!?

Last night i had this dream that i was in this place that looked abit like my home but Some part of it was transformed to look like something like many dog cages. There was this black ferocious dog that was growling and snarling at me everytime he sees me but it didnt attack me. I was so scared i hide myself into one of the bigger dog cages and when i peek out of the cage, i saw my dog( a grey miniature schnauzer) sitting by the front door guarding it. The black ferocious dog was nowhere to be seen but i was sure it was roamin around the house.. I crawled out of the cage and went to hide in the toilet . I heard the black door growling like a demon and there were sounds of horses or troops leading behind the dog. Im not sure what it was but it sounded like galloping of animals. It was then, a stranger whom i do not know how she was related to me, statted banging on my toilet door saying she needs the toilet and people started shouting outside and telling me the dog was nothing to be afraid about. I still refuse to open the door and i can tell u, this dog has has the intention to attack me and i do not know why.



I woke up at 10am shut and the dream just ended there.



Before this dream, i dreamt that i was at a flea market and there was this charitable pets organization there was selling things related to cats only. I wanted to buy this box of fried fishes and feed them to the strays but the store vendor warned me that upon eating the fishes in the box, the cat is able to see through my true intentions and what kind of person i am. I didnt know why i feared it. I handpicked other cat food and when i got back the items i had brought, one of them became a factory reject pink wallet, i went back to ask for refund and i have no idea why a pet store would be selling wallets. I didnt hand picked it.



So i am here, really very scared of the dream i had about the dog, can anyone enlighten me and explain to me in details to what it really meant?What does this dream means? Please help! It confuses me and i need an interpretation!?
Here's what my dream dictionary says.

Dreaming of alterations to your home means you will shortly be able to make some pleasant changes.

Dreaming of empty cages predicts a betrayal in your future.

Dreaming of a black dog means your friends are treacherous, and a snarling dog means you shouldn't trust your friends.

Dreaming of a friendly dog means happy times and good company ahead.

Dreaming of hiding means one of your schemes will go wrong, just as you suspect it will.

Dreaming of a toilet means legal troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment