Saturday, January 14, 2012

I just had my hair colored with "Matiz" and "Peroxid" and I hate the color.?

I don't understand why stylist don't understand that I don't want any red or cinamon or coper y chocolate color in my hair just a plain medium or dark brunnet to make it natural. I just had my hair done with Matiz and Peroxid and it gave me a very cinamon/chocloate color. I am trying to avoid coloring my hair so often as I only have a small portion with grey hair. Does the "matiz" goes away as I wash my hair? It gives me a brown with cinamon color. I am brunett with tendency to some highlights in blond as I see my eye brows. The new color doesn't go well in my hair. How can I get rid of the red and cinamon? is there a shampoo in the market that helps me? what is "matiz"? can an expert in color change it without damaging my hair and making me a slave of having to do all my hair?I just had my hair colored with "Matiz" and "Peroxid" and I hate the color.?
color oops at walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment