Saturday, January 14, 2012

What does my dream mean? (weird).?

Okay well I'll try and explain it the best I can, we all know how hard it is to describe dreams well.



Okay well it first started out with kindof square mansion with a big garden on the back stretching out with loads of high bushes etc. On the gardens at the back of this mansion things was a very large Gazeebo. There was several of them, tall see through plastic with green parts. In some areas the Gazeebos had broke and caved in. In my dream it didn't really consentrate on who was there although I did see my mum and some aunties. Inside the gazeebos there was little stall kind of things, sort of like a market. All of a sudden it starts to rain and as I walk past a part of the gazeebo that is caved in rain sprays at me. I walk back to mum. By now the clouds are black/grey. And then all of a sudden a perfect bright circle (like the sun, but not the sun) appeared.. and this loud wooshing sound, louder than thunder started happening as the wooshing got quiter the bright 'sun' circle filled it slowly with black clouds. The wooshing stopped and everyone was looking at each other in shock. The end.



Weird, I know. Any suggestions to what it might mean? If anything, thanks for taking your time to read that xDWhat does my dream mean? (weird).?
i think it means u are a creative person and have all this creative energy that you have bottled up inside of you that you need to release (the rain starting). and the thing is not that many people know that you're artistic/creative so when you finally produce art, be prepared that people will be shocked (in a good way of course).



but i'm not a mind reader or anything!!! its just what i understand from the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment