Thursday, January 19, 2012

DREAM, INTERPRETATION PLEASE?

i dont really remember but, there was some sort of a reunion in a auditorium, and there was a crowd, and i was trying to get through, until i get to the stage and sit down on the edge of it. No one was performing, people were just enjoying the reunion and i was watching, and then i see Michael in the crowd and i dont know what happened that i think someone said something about/to him that made him shy while laughing (like when someone complements you, and you laugh shyly) and i wanted to make him even more shyer, so i cheered "Michael, Michael.." and so on, and everyone started doing it, and he got shy and came up to me, and gave me a look smiling as if saying (why'd you do that! lol) his eyes were so sparkling and i opened my arms offering a hug and he hugged me. then i heard he was coming over to my house for a reunion, and so i went to my house cuz he was gunna be there any minute, my mom was cleaning the house and i was fixing my shoes by the door, he soon comes in and stands next to me by the wall, i m still fixing my shoes(pretending) and he starts mimicking me and bumps his legs one mine playfully, and i stand up and he was looking at me w/ his head tilted against the wall, smiling asking me how i'm doing and i said "im good :)" and kinda flirty BUT friendly 100%, so idk how i go to my living room wit him and we appear in a live tv show interview, and he was showing a presentation, the title was "Heal The World" and said something about '"if MJ wasn't famous"', and then i showed up in a market in the streets, and there were two rats by gray brick walls, one was gray and healthy and the other one brown and fat/sick. i dont remember what happened after that =/DREAM, INTERPRETATION PLEASE?
U want to have a beautiful boy friend to make u happy. Presently, ur mind is confused , not concentrated on anyDREAM, INTERPRETATION PLEASE?
Believe it or not, dreams like this mean you have about 2 years to live, and so you should get on with your love life before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment