Thursday, January 19, 2012

Problem with Speaking on Xbox Live?

Whenever I am on xbox live it always shows me talking even when I'm not, also some people complain there is an annoying sound coming from me (but some people don't hear anything), and I have 3 mics for my xbox and all of the have those symptoms (the first one that is one of the original gray mics I had worked fine for a while and then those symptoms started, the next one I bought was a $1 ebay generic mic which immediately had the same problems, and the last mic was another gray original xbox mic that I bought at a flee-market it is the only one that people don't always complain about a sound (but they still sometimes do)) So is this a problem with my mic, or maybe its something wrong with my controller (which is a cheap wired controller) or maybe even a problem with my xbox!?! Can you tell me whats wrong with my speaking on xbox?Problem with Speaking on Xbox Live?
Try moving away from your tv and be in a quite environment. But

Most mics just brake no changing that, i am very sorry. You will need to buy a new mic. They cost around $20 for the basic mics, or +$40 for Turtle Beaches and wireless mics. I recommend the basic one because they are just the cheap fix plus the other mics just seem to expensive for their simple purpose of communication.

-I hope i helped you! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment