Saturday, January 14, 2012

Indians!!, what kind of Indian woman would most likely get married to me (10 POINTS)?

I'm a Mexican muslim man, 28 years old, low middle class, mechanical engineer Bs, own small business, stock market trader, speak english and spanish, learning Urdu and Hindi. I don't require dowry nor care about the bride's amount of wealth. I have the money to buy a small house in India and move there If I get married, I already own a small one in Mexico. I'm modest, I'm tall, white skinned and grey eyed, I look european.



what kind of muslim Indian woman is more likely to marry me? low middle class or poor? village woman, rural woamn or city woman? which regions of India?



I don't care if she's from the slums or If her family is middle class, as long as she has good values and she's family oriented and healthy, soft, modest, etc. I've got the money to give her a modest decent life.



please don't give me internet links of matrimonial sites, I've already checked them out, I'm interested in contacting a marriage broker that deals with low middle-class and poor brides.



I lived in India for 5 months, a few years ago and I liked the culture, I'm willing to move there and learn even more about the culture, languages, etc.Indians!!, what kind of Indian woman would most likely get married to me (10 POINTS)?
I think any indian muslim woman would want to marrryy youu..may Allah make it easy for you ameenIndians!!, what kind of Indian woman would most likely get married to me (10 POINTS)?
gentleman it is your choice you go for muslim women as you like or specifically informed.

no question of class all are women only the status is a pre calculation or pre condition

you how can you decide only poor or middle class alone you can marry why not any rich girl i wonder every/anything is possible my dear gentle manIndians!!, what kind of Indian woman would most likely get married to me (10 POINTS)?
Muslim indian woman? dude what the **** are you!?!?
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment