Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am looking for a charcoal gray blazer with a ruffle on the back part, can you help?

I have been scouring every place on the internet I can stand just to find this jacket. I see in my head what I want, but it seems like everything is two steps removed from the style. I'd like something in a charcoal gray, but with what I can only describe as a "butt ruffle" on the back, several layers of fabric layered in a feminine way, kind of like a bustle effect. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places, but I'm having a hard time and it seems like something someone would have come up with already. If you can be of any help, THANK YOU!!!





p.s. Let's just go ahead and clarify that I am not in the market for high fashion (i.e. $700 for a jacket)I am looking for a charcoal gray blazer with a ruffle on the back part, can you help?
Share a safe and inexpensive stores:

pengpengguoji.com

answers.yahoo.com keep using it.4

No comments:

Post a Comment