Thursday, January 19, 2012

What shoes should I wear with a gray and black dress?

I am having difficulty finding shoes to match this dress: It is from White House Black Market and, since I can't find a picture, I'll explain it. It is a strapless, knee length dress that starts at the top in a steel gray, then it fades into and almost white at the waist. It then fades back to the original steel color at the bottom. Also, there are large black flowers around the bottom of the dress.



I am wearing this dress to an outdoor wedding next month, so no super high heels! I would just like to have another opinion on what color and what style of shoe I should try to get. Thanks!!What shoes should I wear with a gray and black dress?
black %26amp; white nikis
Try Dolly shoes They all ways work :DWhat shoes should I wear with a gray and black dress?
try to match with silver or white high heels, in simple but elegant design; or just choose the shoes in color of your assessory with that dress
wear heals but wear them in a blackWhat shoes should I wear with a gray and black dress?
id wear silver or grey flip flops, then again i wear flip flops with everything!
go with wedges. they're good for weddings and they don't look trashy with a dress. they're very summery and look good with dresses.
i think u should wear some silver sparkle dollies. there r some in new look and there quite stylish! um i think they would go really well with the black and white !
Go with black flats or kitten heels, since its a neutral dress black would work the best
black
Sliver color heels
Black dolly shoes
oh my gosh!! thats such a funny coincidence i have that same dress!! well i have and well this is really cute with the dress if i think its the one i have.



http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/sto鈥?/a>



you can also look in payless for shoes that are much cheaper and more to your liking. hope you have fun in the wedding!



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment