Thursday, January 19, 2012

Help with The sims 3 World Adventures mission (Egypt)?

Hi people I'm on the Ancient Library adventure In Egypt And i need to go to the library in someone's house and befriend them to get inside. I Should go to Madbouli household and I've befriended of Fahad Madbouli's (owner of the house where the Library is) but Fahad never leave the market so I can't visit the house, the visit house button is gray all the days, so i can never visit to complete the task! someone help?Help with The sims 3 World Adventures mission (Egypt)?
Yeah this one kinda tough luck.

In my case, u've gotta wait about one day after the mission been accepted, then around midnight, i clicked at the madbouli house and there were a new option, "sneak in". so when i pressed it, my sims walked in their house or should i say break in because she acted like a thief or stuff. bottomline, u just gotta wait patiently and always keep ur eye on that house. it will come eventually.

hope it will help

No comments:

Post a Comment