Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wiring fog lights in gmc sonoma?

I have a 99 gmc sonoma that did not come with the factory installed fog lights.



Im using an after market kit but trying to use the stock switch. I can get them to light up, but only when holding the fog light switch. What module do I need to wire up to?



I have the full fog light wiring diagram, I just don't know how to read the thing.



On the switch, theres a black ground, orange 12+, purple fog light "on" light and gray dash lightWiring fog lights in gmc sonoma?
Um the factory system is wired to only work if the park lamps are on and/or the low beam headlamps are on. If you don't have those lamps on or have the high beams on, they don't stay on.Wiring fog lights in gmc sonoma?
Wire it to the battery.
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment