Saturday, January 14, 2012

Say in Thai...........???

i love u very much,how much is this,where is that,how to go there,my dog is running,walking,eating,bathing,drinking,鈥?in its,his,her room in the house,at home,my younger brother is studying,reading,preparing 4 his school tests,exams,my younger sister is working in her office,shop,market,supermarket,my older sister has gone shopping in the shopping mall,see movies in the cinemas,gone to the bus stop to take bus no.278 to the embassy,airport,train station,school,office,shop,library,post office,police station,taxi stand,college,university,apartment,build鈥?and government immigration department,i am a businessman,teacher,policeman,ambulance driver,bus,taxi,clerk,salesman,superviso鈥?officer,cashier,lecturer,he is very handsome,has a lot of money,she is very rich,poor,pretty,beautiful,helpful,kind,鈥?had no money,gold,jewellery,diamonds,watches,re鈥?/div>
  • 5 years ago
  • Report Abuse
Say in Thai...........???
That's a very long list indeed. I wish I could help translating each word for you, but the list is just too long.



I'd recommend you to get a Thai dictionary. Or visit this website for word to word translation in English and Thai languages - http://www.thai2english.com/



I've learned to pick up Thai in the fastest and in the most effective way when I converse with my Thai friends.



All the best!
Email me.



I speak PERFECT Thai.Say in Thai...........???
go to your local book store and pick up in flight Thai it is a cd you can play while your doing house work and sleeping just in your spare time but if you listen to it in your sleep when you wake up you will know at least 5 words if you don't have a local book store go to Wal-Mart and pick up the disc that teach you different languages and it should have Thai on it and go through the selection and I'm not sure the brand but on teh cover it has a band of flags well this one has an actualy teacher that pops up on your computer and you can plug in your microphone and it will tell you what you saying wrong this is the best program out there
Sounds like you need to enrol in a language school. Thai is very tonal and the wrong tone will give it a different meaning. So best to get proper lessons.Say in Thai...........???
It's very difficult to pronounce if you don't know the language because it's a tonal language, for example MAI, MAI, MAI, MAI, MAI is written the same way in phonetic but is not pronounced the same, and it has 5 meanings in Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment