Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chemical free hair-dye?

I am allergic to a chemical called PPD. It is in every single hair dye on the market. it is also found in henna tattoos( the black ones anyway). i discovered my allergy at 13 when i dyed my hair which looking back was a very very young age to dye my hair but i really am beginning to worry as i don't like the idea of being grey while all of my old age. even the chemical free hair dyes i look at while they don't contain ammonia they still contain p-phenelenediamine (PPD). I am asking this question not that i plan to dye my hair soon but i would appreciate options for the future. Thanks very much any help is appreciated =)Chemical free hair-dye?
Then you need natural hair dyes, pure henna, indigo, and other plants. Almost every chemical dye will contain PPD, so don't even think about using them. Go natural, or go natural dyes. Indigo black looks better than PPD black anyway. Shinier, more natural, and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment