Wednesday, January 11, 2012

13 y/o male fashion???

I am a white 13 y/o male. I've recently been trying to dress better to market myself to women, lol. Here is a picture of me (Sorry I coudlent get a better picture) http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8303/19535315512060486286600.jpg



My current wardrobe is as follows

Hats: An aeropostale hat, an American eagle hat, an aeropostlae beanie

Misc: Silver curb link chain, hangs 3 inches away from center of chest

Tops: One blue red white flannel shirt, A G-star raw graphic tee, two aeropostale graphic tees, a white polo, an abercrombie long sleeve shirt, a white henley, a grey hoodie (pictured), A dark green hooded military style jacket. And a bunch of other shirts that are a bit too big for me.

Bottoms: Black jeans from zara, Dark blue jeans from hollister, White levis jeans, and two raw jeans (One dark blue one black) and adidas f-50's shorts

Belts, Three webbed white belts from AE, A white leather nixon belt.

Shoes: White and black puma replicats, converse high tops, black flip flops, nike tiempos.

Underwear: 10 tank tops, 10 white tees, 7 plaid boxers, 2 brand name boxers, 20 pairs of white high socks

Hygiene: Two old spice body washes, one nivea body wash, Four axe shampoos, dove soap, Axe, old spice and gillete underarm deorderant, two aeropostale colognes, one playboy cologne, one armani colonge, and four body deorderants



What can I improve, how am I doing?13 y/o male fashion???
Looks good Have just about what I have wardrobe wise so you should be good (have a gf)13 y/o male fashion???
well... being a thirteen year old girl... ur pretty cute, so you shouldn't worry too much. I think you should just stay casual. a T-shirt, skinny jeans, converse, a hoodie. Not over the top but not nerdy. haha and i think ur doing pretty well in your underwear and hygene departments so keep doing what ur doing there lol. good luck, QT!

No comments:

Post a Comment